Sizing & Product Details
|Women's Size||Length at Center||Bust||Sleeve Length||Dress Size Range|
The above size chart is made from actual measurements of Sundial Show Clothing shirts, without factoring in their stretch which can comfortably allow approximately 2" (5 cm) of additional room where needed! The designer's recommendation is to follow the dress size guidelines to find your perfect fit.
Our fit will be your new favorite! Designed to automatically provide a custom feel and flatter with a shaped bottom hem & princess seams, cut from our 4-way stretch performance fabric. We also provide a generous bodice (no untucking problems, popping open, or restrictive feel) and extra sleeve length! In most cases our garments never require alterations.
* Flattering princess-seam style & expertly tailored fit, designed to enhance your best assets!
* Shaped bottom hem (stays tucked in & looks great untucked)
* Generous sleeve length (never too short)
* Front YKK zipper (durable, allows for versatility, doesn't pop open)
* Lightweight 4-way stretch performance fabric
* Soft, silky fabric is comfortable & wrinkle resistant
* 100% UV protective & provides cooling comfort when you turn up the heat
* Professional structured collar with invisible velcro collar stays -OR- relaxed equestrian wrap collar style
Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Each limited edition Sundial show shirt will be unique based upon the layout of the print. Made in the USA!
In case you are looking for a certain alteration, such as hemming or an additional design feature, we can provide these services on a case-by-case basis.
If you have questions about which size is right for you, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you in taking measurements.
Our shirts have been approved by and worn in national competitions including (but not limited to) the following organizations: AQHA, WPRA, NBHA, NRHA, NHSRA (with cuffs), IHSA